Full-length Antibody Secretion production by Microbe
Value of TALAMAX®
Microbial Antibody Production System
- Half the culture time than that of CHOs due to microbial expression technology
- Inexpensive culture medium consisting of sugars and minerals
Low Risk of Side Effects Caused by Glycans
- Aglycosylated antibody production technology
- Having functions such as antigen binding and blood stability
Manufacturing scheme and cost benefits with TALAMAX®
- Can be produced using general microorganism culture facilities. No special equipment is required.
- The culture medium is inexpensive. Microorganism culture medium consisting of sugar and minerals is used.
- Short culture time enables shortening of production time. The culture time is 5 to 7 days.
Comparison of antibody properties produced by TALAMAX® and CHO (ex. Trastuzumab)
The antibodies generated by TALAMAX® are characterized as having no immunogenicity because non-animal sugar chains are not added, they maintain their ability to bind to antigens, there is stability in the blood, and other functions.
The same purification process
Impurity analysis after purification
The same binding ability to hHer2
ELISA assay against antigen
Equivalent stability in blood
Blood stability test
Example of Antibody Expression
Improvement of titer through strain improvement and process optimization
Establish High production process by skilled genetic manipulation and culture technology
Global Service Offering
Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services provides the service for strain development and fundamental process development in Japan, then technology transfer to GMP manufacturing site in San Diego. We also have CMO partners across the world.
We have a strong R&D site in Japan. We can propose the most efficient total process by conducting everything from strain development to fermentation/purification process development and analytical assay development at our own site.
You can leave all development from test expression to GMP manufacturing to us.
The TALAMAX® team conducts your project step by step while collaborating with your project team.
For further information, please contact us using the link below and an Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services representative will contact you.